Our featured speaker for the program is Dr. Jose Vazquez, MD from the Medical College of Georgia/Augusta University where he is:
- Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Chair, Antimicrobial Stewardship Program and Infection Control and Prevention
- Chair, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee
- Chair, Institutional Review Board – A (Biomedical)
- Director, Infectious Disease Translational Research Unit
Dr. Vazquez is a member of several professional societies, including the Infectious Disease Society of America and he is also on the Board of Directors of the Mycosis Study Group.
Over his distinguished career, Dr. Vazquez has published over 500 manuscripts, abstracts, case reports, and book chapters on various Infectious Disease topics, especially in the area of fungal infections and polymicrobial biofilms.
This program is not eligible for CME/CE Credits.
Attendance at this educational program is limited to healthcare professionals only. Thank you for your cooperation.